文法–形容詞子句 (6) 關係代名詞that
1) Taipei 101 is the highest building that I have ever seen.
2) Kirk was the first person that I saw who came to the meeting room.
= Kirk was the first person that I saw coming to the meeting room.
3) The book in Diana’s brother hand was the same one that I gave her last week.
4) This is the only thing that I had after I was mobbed by a group of gangsters.
5) All my money that my mom gave me this morning was taken by the gangsters.
6) Our principal shook hands with every student that came up to the stage.
7) Please send me any news that talked about H1N1 virus.
8) Vince was the last person that sent Audrey a Christmas card.
9) It is not every employee that has salary increase every year.
10) You will be the best wife that there would be.
1) 當先行詞有使用到形容詞的最高級、the (first/second/third/4th/5th…)、the last、the best、the same、the only、the very、all、every、any、no等修飾時，關係代名詞通常要用that。