句型 - 再怎樣也不為過 再同意也不為過 can't agree more
句型A： [ can’t / can never / can hardly / can scarcely ] + [ be / 一般動詞 ] +
[ 形容詞或副詞比較級 ] …
1. The story can’t be truer.
2. My job can’t be better.
3. The situation can’t be worse.
4. Zack couldn’t be happier because he’s going out with Jennifer.
5. Julie: I’ve got some great news. I just received a promotion.
Ian: Wow! I’m delighted for you. It couldn’t have happened to a better
6. Her dishes are wonderful. I can’t agree with you more.
7. You did a good job. I couldn’t agree with you more.
8. I couldn’t agree with you more on the proposal you made. I don’t understand why our manager decides to adopt others’.
9. In "Notes on Camp," the 1964 essay that first made her name, Susan Sontag explained what was then a little-known set of difficult concepts, through which she could not have been more famous. "Notes on Camp," she wrote, "represents a victory of 'form' over 'content', 'beauty' over 'morals'."
10. He couldn’t play tennis more perfectly. No one can beat him. (1)
句型B： [ isn’t / is never或其他否定副詞 ] + … + [ 形容詞或副詞比較級 ] …
1. There’s never been a better time to become a cheese-lover! (1)
2. There has never been a better time to be a chocolate lover!
3. He isn’t a more suitable person to deal with the issue.
句型C： [ none … ] + … + [ 形容詞或副詞比較級 ] …
1. Due to the intensive practice, our school choir wins the championship. None of the choir members should be praised more.
2. The four basic language skills - reading, writing, speaking, and listening - are equally important when you learn English. None of them should be valued more.
句型D： [ can’t / can never / can hardly / can scarcely ] + [ be / 一般動詞 ] +
[ over-verb 1 / too adj or adv 2 / adj enough 3 / adv enough 4 /
enough 5/ less 6 ] …
1. Apple’s impact on the digital music industry, especially on song sales,
cannot be overstated. 再怎麼誇大也不為過 (D1)
2. Joan Miro’s influence as an artist cannot be overstated.
3. It’s never too late to learn. (D2)
4. You are never too old to learn.
5. It’s never too late to mend.
6. You can never be too polite to treat others.
7. You can’t be too careful to drive.
8. It is not too exaggerated to say that an unpleasant clinical thermometer can become a clever health tool – simply with a bit of creativity in its design.
9. We cannot be too careful in answering these questions.
10. We can’t be too careful. (D2)
11. You can’t study too hard.
12. The knife is sharp enough to cut meat. (D3)
13 You can never study hard enough. (D4)
14. I can’t stress enough the need for cooperation. (D5)
15. I love spicy food and I can’t get enough of it. (D5)
16. I couldn’t care about you less. You are not my daughter. (D6)
我一點也不在乎妳 (我再不在乎妳也不為過) 豪不在乎
17. And just when the first child couldn't feel any less important, the new baby is born. 感覺不再重要 (D6)
18. Though he has gained some weight over the years he’s been with a famous ice-cream company, he couldn’t care less. “Who would trust a skinny ice-cream taster?” he jokes. 三民 Lesson 10 – Ice-Cream Tasters Have a Sweet Job (D6)